Here are a few home remedies to keep in mind for good health. No harm in using these tips for when you need them!
1. Pomegranate juice is good for the heart. People suffering from low Blood Pressure (Hypotension) can benefit from drinking it daily.
2. Need a natural remedy for acidity? It is chewing a few Basil (tulsi) leaves after a meal. It not only acts as an antacid, it also helps prevent reflux and the formation of ulcers.
3. Suck on a piece of clove after a meal to reduce acidity problems.
4. Consume watermelon juice to reduce the headaches caused by summer heat.
5. If you suffer from a migraine, eat an apple on an empty stomach every morning. This relieves you from the migraine pain.
6. Swallow a flake of garlic with water on empty stomach every morning to cure stomach and gastric problems.
7. Boil six dates in 1/2-liter milk for 25 minutes on low heat. Drink three cups a day to cure a dry cough.
8. The concoction of two teaspoons of honey mixed with equal quantity of ginger juice helps to spit out mucus and provides relief from common cold, cough, and sore throat.
9. Consume half a cup of cooked beets before breakfast if you suffer from constipation or indigestion.
10. To get rid of acne and blackheads, apply grated cucumber over the face, eyes, and neck for fifteen minutes.
11. For anemia or iron deficiency, eat this mixture of pounded soft dates (3-4) with milk and ghee.
12. To reduce body odor, apply a mixture of baking soda and lemon juice on underarms.
13. To relieve the pain of an ear infection, a drop of garlic juice into your ears helps.
14. If you are in a hangover, have a banana milkshake with honey. It can give you a huge relief. It forms a lining in your stomach and builds blood sugar levels in your body.
15. Mix tulsi juice with garlic juice and honey. For a severe cough, consume a teaspoon of this mixture once every three hours.