The ending twist in “Riverdale Season 2”, with Archie’s arrest after crossing Veronica’s father had put him in an extremely vulnerable position. While the fans wait to find out what happens to Archie, the show is gearing up for the premiere of season 3 in October.
Things to know about the season 3 are:
- The season 3 is all set to premiere on Wednesday, October 10th 2018 at 8pm.
- The filming had started in July 6th, 2018. The creator Roberto Anguirre- Sacasa had also shared a topless picture of Actor KJ Apa (Archie) on Instagram and announced the filming.
- All the favourite characters will be back this season, like Archie, Betty, Veronica, Cheryl and Jughead. Also Toni Topaz and Reggie Mantle. It also suggests that Cheryl and Toni’s relationship gets more serious this season.
- The season 3 deals with the falling out of the Season 2 finale. Jughead made a lot of enemies in the previous season. In this season Archie will be seen as going through a tragic time.
- Archie will most probably be in court in the 1st episode. (THE PICTURE HERE)
- A new family is moving in town, as they have been casting two new characters: Evelyn and Edgar Evernever. Also around the end, Polly returns to Riverdale.
- Jughead will be taking on his role as the Serpent King
- Jughead and Betty will finally be happy. After the immense breakups and makeups,
-Mantika Kaur Kandhari,
Pic courtesy: Lili Reinhart’s Instagram
Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa Instagram